Recycled Bond 20 lb
Dietzgen 433 Eco-Friendly Recycled Laser Bond Paper 20 lb.
- Dietzgen 433 Recycled Laser Bond is specifically designed to meet all OEM equipment manufactures specifications for bond paper including weight, smoothness, humidity content, toner adhesion and converting with curl and static control.
- All rolls are precision trimmed with no splices.
- Bright white smooth base assures excellent toner adhesion & high contrast dense images. (92 Brightness)
- An economical sulfite bond designed for architectural and construction check plots and plans including maps and some design artwork.
- Designed specifically for engineering copiers.
- Prints are not considered archival.
- Manufactured with 30% post consumer waste recycled content.
- Although the cost is marginally higher there are many benefits to the environment when you use our recycled bond paper. You will help conserve energy, reduce solid waste, decrease pollution, improve the quality of waste water, reduce the pressure on the forests, and improve health standards.
There are no products to list in this category.